Terms and Conditions
The current EULA (End User Licence Agreement) for the Mozy software and service can be found here.
Payment and Refund Policy
1. The currently accepted method of payment for this service is standing order.
2. Accounts will not be activated or reactivated without prior payment.
3. All fees and renewal fees are due on or before the due date of the renewing account.
4. Incomplete, incorrect or questionable signup information can result in an account NOT being activated.
5. Any losses or expenses experienced by the Customer, due to actions taken by Knibbs Computer Services Ltd. in response to Customer non-payment, are not the responsibility of Knibbs Computer Services Ltd.
6. By purchasing Knibbs Computer Services Ltd. services, you are agreeing to allow Knibbs Computer Services Ltd. to place your account on a recurring payment plan. The account will automatically be re-billed according to the terms of the plan you select.
7. If Knibbs Computer Services Ltd. is unable to process a payment for your plan by its due date, your account will be suspended for five days (the "suspension period") or until payment is successfully processed. If Knibbs Computer Services Ltd. is unable to process a payment for your plan within the suspension period, your account will be cancelled for non-payment and you will not be able to access your account.
8. Other than for your failure to comply with the applicable End User License Agreement, Knibbs Computer Services Ltd. will use commercially reasonable efforts to make your Data available for you to download for a period of three (3) days after account termination. Knibbs Computer Services Ltd. has no obligation to provide you with a copy of your Data and may remove and discard any backup data.
9. If an account has been suspended for non-payment, it will only be reactivated upon payment of all overdue fees.
10. If you do not wish to continue services with Knibbs Computer Services Ltd., or do not wish to renew your account, it is your responsibility to cancel your account prior to your renewal date to avoid further charges.
11. You are free to cancel your account at any time. Similarly, Knibbs Computer Services Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any account at any time, for any reason, including, but not limited to, a breach of this Agreement or the EULA.